Monday, June 30, 2008

Stuff... that I got from Jassy-senpai XD

Salsal gots this from Jassy-senpai~~

Real name: ******* (It's not Sally XD At least not on my U.S. passport. People just call me Sally =P) ** (No surname giving out xP)

Nickname: Salsal, Sal, Salsal-chan, Sal-chan, Sally-chan, Pepper, and a lot more o-o

Eye colour: Brown

Zodiac sign: Aquarius

Male or female: Female. Doi. xD

School: School? As in which school you go to? Well, I'm going to Middle School next year! xD

Smart: I guess... xD One of the smartest people in my fifth-grade class, at least!

Hair colour: Black

Long or short: Hair length? XD Medium.

Loud or quiet: Loud. Yesh, it may not scream like it, but I'm loud. I scream. A lot. xD

Sweats or jeans: Sweats. I hate jeans.

Phone or camera: Phone. Because I like to contact people vocally instead of just emailing. And the phone has an internet! XD

Health freak: I'd like to lose weight... xD

Drink or smoke: Don't know. XD

Crush on someone: They all turned out to be dorks. xD So I'm done with them o-o

Eat or drink: Drinking juice and water! XD

Piercings: None.

Tattoos: I put on temporary ones before! XD

Righty or lefty: Right. But I'm learning to write with my left. And I'm failing. I feel like some preschooler... xD

First piercing: Don't got one. XD

First best friend: Forgot.

First award: I forget.

First crush: Forgot

First pet: Fish. I still have them. XD

First big vacation: Going to China, yesh.

CURRENTLY:

Eating: I was eating. An hour ago I was. Now I'm just eating oxygen.

Drinking: ... my spit. XD

I'm about to: Answer the next question.

Listening: My brother complaining about his needs to read. On the computer.

Plans for today: I'll stay on the computer a little longer. And then I'll sleep.

Waiting for: The time in which I succeed in my plan to lose ten pounds.

YOUR FUTURE:

Want kids?: Probably not.

Want to get married?: Sure. With the person I want to get married to. XD

Careers in mind: Author, Manga artist, or an Illustrator. Literature is my life. xD

WHICH IS BETTER WITH YOU?

Lips or eyes: Eyes

Shorter or taller: Average.

Romantic or spontaneous: What's spontaneous mean?

Nice stomach or arms: Uh, stomach? XD

Hook-up or relationship?: Iono. Probably relationship.

Trouble-maker or hesitant?: Trouble-maker. XD

HAVE YOU EVER...?

Drank bubbles?: No.

Lost glasses/contacts?: Nope.

Ran away from home?: Wanted to. When I was seriously mad at my parents. xD

Broken someone's heart?: Broke this kid's heart in fourth grade once; he had a crush on me, and I kept on avoiding him. Kind of. We were supposed to meet online, and I couldn't find him, and it stayed like that for a long time, and then I kicked him off my online buddy list, 'cause the space is limited.

Been arrested?: ...no.

Cried when someone died?: Nope. Though my great grandma died.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN...

Yourself: Maaybe.

Love at first sight: Nope.

Heaven: Nope.

Santa Claus: Hell no.

Sex on the first date?: ... what's sex? o_O

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

Is there one person you want to be with right now?: No.

Are you seriously happy with where you are in life?: No.

Do you believe in God: No.

And that concludes this meme thingy. xDD

2 comments:

rage-chan said...

Sal-chan, shall I say that blue on dark background isn't very easy to read? XD

sddfhjkopwrdjknxciodjfoj said...

Salsal-chan's so... innocent. -shot-
Annnd spontaneous means that you go with the flow.