Thursday, December 11, 2008

Erm... Not the Best Halloween

I know; I should've posted this like two months ago. But anyways, I was sort of dead. So my Halloween went like this:

The day or the day before, these people announced that our school was going to hold a Halloween costume contest, and there's three sections: Most Funny, Most Original, and Most Scary. I didn't know what I was thinking, and I wasn't expecting to win, but apparently, my class elected me to go for Most Original. I was going to be L for Halloween, but nobody would know that, so I was like "Oh, I'm going to be a tired person", which sort of fits his description. SORT OF.

And on the day, on the stage, I was just like into the mic: "Hello, people. I'm er... a tired person!" because I'm certain that nobody would know what I am without that. Heck, everyone thought I was goth >.>"

Anyways, the two kids from my class got first place, and I didn't get anything. -.-" And I think that the Most Original contest turned into a Funniest Contest, because all the kids who won prizes were like sort of funny. The first place dude was a robot, and it was sort of funny because he kept on crashing everything, the second place person had spaghetti hair, and the last person was a safety-guard person (this one wasn't that funny, but I thought he looked sort of funny. Maybe it's just me though).

During advisory, I got this feeling that over half of the class was mad at me because I didn't get anything, and two kids were complaining to me about it. "Aw, Sally! You didn't win us any points!" Bleh. And I wish I told them "Well get over it; it's better than not trying at all!" I didn't though; I was feeling a bit depressed at that time to actually think of a comeback. ToT\

That night, when we went trick-or-treating, the sky was cloudy; it rained earlier, and there was a drizzle when my friend and I went out. We were trick-or-treating alone, and we went into this neighborhood that my other friend lived in, and I can't say it was exactly trick-or-treater friendly. The place was like dark, there was no decorations, and nobody was here. I figured we started out pretty early.

Anyways, it was raining somewhat hard now, and we had to run back to my house to get an umbrella. And then when we came out, the rain stopped. Bleh. THEN the rain started again, and after I got the umbrella up for like a couple of minutes, the rain freaking stopped. That happened for quite some time, until I finally gave up and stopped using the umbrella.

I can't say it was the best Halloween I had; I don't think you could call it nice if you had this feeling that you had a whole horde of angry classmates who are mad at you. And the rain ruined it a bit, too, because it wasted some time. Bleh. At least we nearly filled our bag up; and I got 3Musketeers bars, so I'm sort of happy. ._.

1 comment:

k said...

So you finally decided to update.
Yes, I have to agree that Halloween sucked. And you should know who I am XD.
Erm...yeah...that neighborhood...was crap...we only got about seven houses in the entire neighborhood....