Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Few Days of School!

Yes, I know, this should've been posted in like, August, but whatever. Anyway, Middle School had started, and I was really excited ^_^

My schedule went something like this:

0 Period: P.E. (with a horrible teacher)
1st Period: Advanced Math
2nd Period: Band
3rd Period: Science
4th-6th Period: Core (language arts, social studies, and reading)
7th Period: Wheel

Anyways, the first day of school went okay. I went to the multipurpose room to pick up my schedule, and I had almost all of my classes except for two with my best friend (whose name I will not mention in case she wants to kill me).

1st Period: I tried getting my teacher to call me Salsal; but apparently, it didn't work. She marked "Sally" in her attendance book x.x I'm thinking that I didn't make a good impression.

2nd Period: I tried getting my band teacher to call me "Salsal". He didn't seem to mind that much, but marked "Sally" in his attendance book anyway.

3rd Period: I tried getting my science teacher to call me "Salsal". It didn't work; she didn't mark anything in her attendance book and went on calling me by my er... passport name. I don't think I made a good impression, and I'm thinking that she probably decided at that moment that I was the devil spawn or something.

4th-6th Period: I gave up on getting teachers to call me "Salsal". I made too much bad impressions already x.x

7th Period: I had foods to begin with, and you get to cook in this class. It was fun; and the teacher was nice. I wanted to make her happy~

The second day...

Well, the day started out normal, sort of. I came to the gym, because that's my first class, and then the bell rang and everyone came out. But when people came out, I saw that it was my friends who have band!

"Where were you?!" a friend shouted at me. "You missed P.E.!"

"What?! I did?!"

"Yeah, P.E. starts at 7:30 (which happened to be the time I woke up at -_-)!"

Bleh. That wasn't very pleasant. I mean, imagine accidentally cutting class on the SECOND day of school and learning that you have to wake up at like, 6:30 AM everyday or something. Bleh. I ran into the gym to tell my P.E. teacher that I accidentally skipped P.E. because I didn't know; and he didn't seem that bothered about it. Just yet. Anyways, I live, but I probably didn't make a good impression.

Third day:

We had pictures day today, and it's a Wednesday. Every Wednesday, school starts at 9:06AM. But today, since we had to take pictures, I had to wake up at like 7:30AM and arrive at school at like 8:30AM to get pictures taken. Anyways, the day before, I was sort of paranoid, because I didn't want to come really early and find that it isn't time to take pictures yet; and make myself look like a fool. And I didn't want to come late, either, because I'd look like a delinquent. Probably. So the day before, I kept on pestering my friend about everything and confirming the time.

Right. I got the pictures. Well, I got it on my ID card. I'll send one over if you want. x.x

And thus concludes the first three days of school!

No comments: