Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Adventures of Salsal and Her First Day in Shanghai!

Wheee~~~~ I have finally arrived in Shanghai! And then I am off to Beijing, where there is...

... no internet!

Anyways, yesterday, our plane was like, late. Really late. Kind of. If you consider twenty minutes really late, then yeah... XD

So we waited at the airport for like, two hours. When we were supposed to wait for like... I don't know, really.

And then the plane came. And we went on it. And my cousin and I sat in the middle aisle, with this other guy next to us.

And then... after twenty minutes of waiting for people to board, the plane takes flight!

It rolls into the flying track thingy! It gets its engines ready! Then, it starts running and the passengers in it bounces up and down! And then it flies! Wheeeeeeee~~~~~

Anyway, over half the time, my cousin and I were drawing, talking, or... yea. Talking. Let's put it that way. The guy next to us asked if I took drawing classes or something, and I was like "No, I learned this on my own." And then he complimented me on "how talented I was, being able to learn to draw like that on my own". I think I'm being cursed, cuz talking to strangers make me feel funny.

And then I ate bag of peanuts, and drank a cup of sprite. And then we talked for a bit. Then I took a piece of gum. And the landing killed my ears, and the gum was all gooey. And got stuck in my hair. Kind of. My fingers were sticky, a tip of my hair was polluted, and my mouth was sticky. xD

The plane arrived at about 12:40 AM, which was technically the next day.

And then we got off, got our baggage claims, all that junk. And then after we got our baggage, we went to the place where we wait for a taxi, and...

... the place was barren. And there was this HUGE line. And we waited for a long time, and got onto a taxi at 1:15, which... yea. xD I'm impatient.

There is only one phrase to describe the taxi ride: Laughing attacks galore!

And we arrived at 2:00AM at our hotel. I can't say I am very fond of it. I prefer the hotel in Shenzhen better xD

And then I slept at 3:00 AM, because I had to take a shower. And I went to sleep with wet hair.

I woke up at about 12:00PM the next morning, and then ate cup noodles for lunch/breakfast. And then my cousin, brother, and I spent the afternoon sitting on the couch going on the internet and watching Death Note.

Then, at night, we went out to eat, and then we went shopping. And then my cousin and my brother needed to go to the bathroom, and they didn't want to go to the public bathroom because it smells, so we went back to the hotel. XD

No comments: