Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Last Day Ay My Grandma's House!

Today is special... because it's the last day at my grandma's house, before I go back to Beijing, where I will be staying for most of my vacation.

Well, let's describe this day, shall we?

It was pretty much well, normal and uneventful. My brother and I stayed home all day, we went on the computer, drew, read, yea, you get the point.

In the afternoon, I got a call from my friend, Connie. And guess what? She said that she met a good friend that she has met online in real life! It was so cool, and I knew that person as well. She's such a sweet girl; well, someone older than me... XD Anyways, Connie is sixteen, turning seventeen this year, and the girl that she met is fourteen. Maybe a two to three years difference? XD Anyway, I feel so happy for them, celebrating their fourth of July together! If only I was there with them!

Later, I was eating durian; the leftovers from yesterday, and it was surprisingly good! Maybe sitting in the refrigerator has its effects. But it was still really sweet; I had to eat it with water!

Anyways, we're having dumplings for dinner! ^o^ With meat and vegetable fillings; I can't wait! Everyone from my dad's side of the family's coming! It'll be so fun!

Sadly though, it is the last day that I am guaranteed to have internet access =/ There aren't any in Beijing, unless you count me staying over at my uncle's, whose house is really really squished. And the toilet sucks, because you have to well, it's not your everyday porcelain bowl toilet. There's this hole in the ground and that's what you pee in. o-O I think that people who have been to China before would know of it. XD

Anyway, here to say a final farewell to my grandma and her family this year, because I don't think I will be coming back. ='(


No comments: